Window & Door Replacement
Why energy-efficient windows & doors are a smart investment
Did you know that 25 to 30 percent of the energy used to heat and cool your home slips through the cracks of your windows and doors? Luckily, it’s an easy fix. In addition to lowering your energy bills, installing new energy-efficient windows and doors will boost your curb appeal and add value to your home.
Monthly savings. Instant value.
Air naturally flows from areas of high concentration (inside) to areas of low concentration (outside). That’s why energy-efficient windows and doors are so important. Otherwise, your HVAC has to run more frequently, because the air escapes through the cracks due to inefficient design.
So, how much can you save?
- Up to $465/yr by replacing single-pane windows*
- Up to $111/yr by replacing double-pane windows*
But that’s not all—on top of the monthly savings, window and door replacements add real value to your home. According to some estimates, here’s how much:
- 85% of replacement costs can be recouped immediately due to added home value
*According to the Environmental Protection Agency’s EnergyStar program
Exceptional quality. Made in the USA.
We take pride in delivering superior quality, which is why we’re proud to be an Anlin dealer. But what exactly makes these energy-efficient windows and doors so special? Here are some of the key features:
- Antimicrobial mesh & watershed coating: Provides clearer viewing, better airflow, insect protection, and watershed technology.
- High-quality, smooth operation: Rollers and a constant-force balance system ensure a smooth operation of sliding and hung windows.
- Weather-tight seal: An antimicrobial triple-fin weatherstrip with four barriers of filler blocks more wind, dirt, bacteria, moisture, and sound.
- Ventilation latch: Enables an opening space of a few inches while providing a semi-secure opening.
- Safety and security: Anlin windows and doors pass the most stringent-forced entry-resistance test.
- Made in the USA: Anlin windows and doors are made right here in America.
Backed by a lifetime warranty.
All energy-efficient window and sliding door installations are backed for life. This lifetime warranty covers parts and labor—including accidental glass breakage.
Optional upgrades to make the most of your windows and doors.
- Pet door options: Available in four sizes, sliding doors or swinging French doors can be built right into the glass.
- Upgraded UV/heat blocking: Minimizes the amount of ultraviolet and infrared light that can pass through the glass while slowing the transfer of heat.
- Tinting: Offers enhanced protection against extreme temperatures and sun exposure. Combine tinting with the UV/heat-blocking upgrade for maximum protection.
- Upgraded sound protection: Reduces unwanted noise by up to 50%.
Ready for a more energy-efficient home?
It’s important to choose the most efficient windows and doors for your unique space at the best price for your budget—and the Mauzy team is here to help!
Not only will our trained professionals help guide you toward making the right decision, but you can also count on us to install them flawlessly. Proper installation is the key to getting the most out of your new, energy-efficient windows and doors.
To explore energy-efficient window and door installation for your home, fill out our form or call us at (619) 273-5851 today!
$1,000 Rebate on a New Window or Door Installation
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 3/31/2023.
Get a $1000 rebate on a new windows and/or door installation. Minimum of 10 windows/doors required. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Cannot combine with other offers. Offer ends on 7/31/22.
- 2021 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Winner
- 2021 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2021 Favorite Solar Power Company
- 2021 Favorite Window & Door Company
- 2021 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2021 Favorite Building Contractor
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2020 Favorite SolarPower Company
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces
Here’s What Others Are Saying About Us
Enjoy our limited time offers and receive expert service with our certified technicians today. Whether you need a repair on your heating and air system or looking for a new installation, we’ve got you covered.