Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in San Diego
Endless Relief From the Desert Heat Ends Here
No matter where you live in San Diego County, you need a reliable AC unit that will help keep you cool throughout the year. This means there are no ifs, ands or buts about it. If your unit is failing to beat the desert heat, then you need to address the problem or buy a new AC unit.
But, how do you decide if you should repair or replace your air conditioning unit? For starters, your system’s age is a clear giveaway. A typical air conditioner’s lifespan is 10 to 15 years. So, if your unit is acting up and is more than 10 years old, then an air conditioning replacement may be the smartest move.
The only way to be certain which AC service is the best plan of attack is to contact Mauzy. With our no-obligation, free, in-home consultation, you have our guarantee that we will answer all of your questions—from energy efficiency to indoor air quality—to ensure you make a well-informed decision that is right for you and your family.
Are You Ready to Replace Your AC Unit?
Purchasing a new AC unit in San Diego (or replacing your current system) is one of the most important decisions you can make for your home and family. That’s why it’s imperative that you choose the right system for your home and the right company to perform your air conditioning installation in San Diego. If you want to ensure you cover both of these AC install necessities, put your trust in Mauzy.
At Mauzy, our team is committed to helping you choose the right air conditioning system. Before making any purchasing decision, we advise you to set up a free, in-home, no-obligation estimate with our installation team. During the free consultation, our knowledgeable HVAC specialists will answer all of your questions and provide a system estimate that is specifically designed to meet your needs. But first, we’ll use our expertise to recommend the ideal system for your home.
There are a lot of factors we take into consideration to ensure your AC unit is sized sufficiently for your home. We’ll examine the size of your home and its layout, its location (i.e. a home closer to the coastline will naturally be a little cooler than a home that’s inland where temperatures are more extreme) and how you power your home (electrical or solar). This will allow us to choose a size that’s just right—which is a unit that is capable of providing uniform comfort throughout your home without overworking or short cycling.
While Mauzy is a premier Lennox dealer, we offer multiple air conditioning brands to make sure we can meet your exact needs. From energy efficiency to budget friendly operation and more, we’ll help you choose the system that is right for you. For central/forced air conditioning systems, we offer the following brands: Elite by Mauzy, Lennox, Bosch, Goodman and Rheem. For ductless systems, we offer Lennox, Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.
We are always here to address any questions or concerns you may have before, during or after your AC installation. For your convenience, we address frequently asked air conditioning installation questions here.
What You Can Expect With an AC Installation From Mauzy?
The answer is simple: The perfect air conditioner for your home installed flawlessly.
Here’s how we make this happen: Prior to installation, a Mauzy comfort advisor will come out to assess your property—free of charge. Then, we’ll put together three potential options of air conditioning units to choose from, all of which are tailored to meet your specific needs. The day of the AC install, our crew arrives promptly with drop cloths and shoe covers to protect your home. After we perform your installation, we vacuum and clean up the workspace. Then, we’ll do a system walkthrough to make sure you understand how to work your new AC unit.
With a number of companies offering air conditioning replacements in San Diego, we know it’s not always easy to choose the right team for the job. Here are some reasons why our team is your best choice for an air conditioning installation:
- A free market: Unlike other companies that offer only a select set of makes and models, Mauzy offers a wide choice of manufacturers and brands. Why should this matter to you? Our ability to find you a superior system, regardless of brand, will save you money!
- The perfect system: With access to many manufacturers, we can find any system, for any application. Whether you need a ductless air conditioning system for a small area or a large central air conditioning system for a 10,000-square-foot home, we’ll find the best match for you—guaranteed.
- Professional, NATE-certified technicians: Our NATE-certified technicians are professionally trained and continuously hone their skills through hands-on experience and training refresher courses.
- An honest approach: Air conditioning has been our family business for over 50 years. Our customers are like family, so we have a vested interest in being your go-to company for all of your air conditioning needs for years to come!
Chilled Relief Is Possible Without Ducts!
Whether you have a smaller space or are searching for a specific application, the ductless air conditioning solutions that Mauzy offers could be just what you need.
Often referred to as a ductless mini-split, these systems can heat or cool regions of your home without some of the inherent difficulties associated with central air conditioners. Fully trained in ductless AC installations, our experts can set up your home with a new, specialty mini-split system that will deliver newfound energy efficiency and zoning capabilities.
Schedule Your San Diego AC Installation With Mauzy!
Mauzy delivers much more than flawless installations of top-notch AC equipment. With our menu of AC services, we offer all of the care your system needs throughout its entire lifespan. To schedule an AC installation, fill out our online form or call us at 619.313.6344 today!
$1000 Cash for Full-System Trade-In
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 8/31/2022.
Get up to $1000 cash trade-in for a new heating & air system. Up to $500 for a furnace and up to $500 for a condenser. Must mention offer at time of estimate. Cannot combine with other offers. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details. Offer ends on 7/31/22.
0% APR for 18 Months | 0 Down, 0 Payments, 0 Interest
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 8/31/2022.
*Must present coupon at time of estimate. Offer valid on a complete heating and air system (furnace, condenser, coil and thermostat). Cannot combine with any other offer, discount or prior service. Restrictions apply. Subject to credit approval. See dealer for details.
20% Off Duct Cleaning
Valid for an appointment scheduled before 8/31/2022.
Value of $459.20. Includes up to 12 duct runs. Must mention coupon at time of booking appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on prior sales. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2021 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Winner
- 2021 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2021 Favorite Solar Power Company
- 2021 Favorite Window & Door Company
- 2021 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2021 Favorite Building Contractor
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2020 Favorite SolarPower Company
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces
Referrals & Rewards
Do you want to make a few extra dollars? It’s easy! All you have to do is refer Mauzy to a friend or family member. In exchange for spreading the word about us, you’ll receive a special reward. Learn more about our referral program today!