Indoor Air Quality
Breathe Cleaner, Fresher Air Today
It’s never been more important to ensure your home has proper indoor air quality. Mauzy is here to help! As your premier heating and air experts in San Diego, Mauzy offers indoor air quality solutions to fit your home and your budget! We offer whole-house solutions that clean the air in every room of your house killing viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungus throughout the air and on surfaces. Ask us about our hospital grade air purifiers and air cleaners.
Exposure to allergens, pet dander, tobacco smoke and harmful pollutants cause adverse health effects such as irritation of the eyes, nose and throat. You may also experience headaches, dizziness and fatigue. Poor indoor air quality can also cause long-term health effects such as respiratory diseases, heart disease and cancer. Now, more than ever, it is crucial to improve your indoor air quality.
What can you do to ensure your IAQ is safe?
Your heating and air system contains a filter that helps traps dust, pollen, dander, mold, allergens, bacteria and viruses. These filters consist of a MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rating which dictates the effectiveness of the filter. Easily put, the higher the rating, the better efficiency you will get from your filter. It is recommended to change your filter every 3-4 months (depending on the type of system you have).
Furthermore, air purifiers and air cleaners are an additional step you can take for breathing cleaner, fresher air. Mauzy offers hospital grade air purifiers and air cleaners for your home, including the Phenomenal Aire.
Installed in your air ducts, Phenomenal Aire uses cold plasma generator technology to draw air through an electric field with positive and negative ions. These highly charged ions spread throughout every room of your home to kill viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungus. It also eliminates allergens, odors and breaks down volatile organic compounds.
Benefits of Phenomenal Aire:
- Safely cleans the air with no harmful byproducts
- The only indoor air quality product that kills bacteria on surfaces
- Silent operation
- Affordable upfront cost with no replacement parts
- Little to no maintenance needed
- Easy, one-hour installation
- Compatible with all forced air systems
Don’t have a forced air system? Phenomenal Aire offers the same cold plasma technology for your ductless, mini split system, too!
What Does it Cost to Install?
- A one-time cost of $1,825*
- Includes all parts and labor
- $0 in upkeep costs (no filters, UV light bulbs, or recurring expenses required)
*Price is for forced air systems.
10% Off Phenomenal Aire Cleaner
Value of $185. Offer valid through 1/31/2021.
*Must present coupon at time of service. Not valid on mini splits. Cannot combine with any other offer, discount or prior service. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2020 Favorite Solar
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces
Here’s What Others Are Saying About Us
Referrals & Rewards
Do you want to make a few extra dollars? It’s easy! All you have to do is refer Mauzy to a friend or family member. In exchange for spreading the word about us, you’ll receive a special reward. Learn more about our referral program today!