Keeping Your Home Cool Through Air Conditioning Maintenance
As a Southern California resident, it’s crucial you make sure your air conditioning system isn’t an afterthought. Stay in tune with your system’s maintenance and AC repair needs.
Being disciplined about AC maintenance isn’t just good for when the next big heat wave rolls in. It’s a great way to protect your family’s comfort and your budget. That’s because your AC system’s efficiency is greatly dependent on annual maintenance and tune-ups. Plus, you’ll be happy to learn that the cost of a tune-up is often less than the energy cost of running an inefficient central air conditioning system.
Certify Your Unit Will Beat the Heat
You can count on the Mauzy team to keep your unit well cared for through our regular tune-ups and AC maintenance service. From fixing faulty parts to charging refrigerant, our factory-trained technicians will provide your air conditioner with the royal maintenance treatment it needs to operate at optimum performance and efficiency. This, in turn, ensures the longevity of your system, saves you money on operational costs and keeps repair bills to a minimum.
Our factory-trained technicians are experts in tuning up or repairing your cooling system to meet your home comfort needs. With Mauzy’s use of upfront, flat-rate pricing, you will never be surprised by a service bill.
Mauzy’s 13-Point AC Maintenance
- Clean or replace standard 1” filter / clean return air grill if accessible (homeowner must supply filter)
Protects system components and improves air quality
- Check Freon pressures and levels
Ensures your system efficiency is accurate
- Inspect electrical wiring and connections
Ensures safe and correct electrical current draws
- Visually inspect the condensate drain and pump
Protects your home from potential water damage and protects system operation
- Check operation of thermostat / replace batteries
Confirms proper programming which saves energy
- Inspect contactor for pits and burns
Prevents any cooling system failures
- Check fan blades for cracks and defects
Protects system operation and can help reduce unwanted noise
- Inspect and lubricate fan motor if required
Maintains fan motor operation and noise reduction
- Check amp draw on compressor
Protects “the heart of the system” and ensures correct operation
- Inspect drain safety overflow switch if present
Prevents water leaks and flooding
- Check insulation on Freon lines at coil and condenser
Protects the line set and aides in total system operation
- Inspect indoor coil for visible leaks
Reduces the likelihood of system failure and reduced efficiency
- Check any additional indoor air quality devices
Keeps your home healthy and reduces dust
Contact Mauzy to Schedule AC Maintenance
Mauzy is committed to protecting your peace of mind. That’s why we guarantee all of our air conditioning service with a one-year parts and labor warranty. Combining our expertise and experienced workmanship with top quality AC products and parts, you can trust our air conditioning services will keep your family comfortable and happy.
$99 Furnace or AC Tune Up
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 10/18/2021.
*Price is per unit. Not valid with any other offer, discount or prior service. Valid on central heating and air conditioning systems only. Not valid on mini split systems. System must be operating at time of service. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2020 Favorite Solar
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces