The Reliable & Cost-Efficient Operation You Deserve
Many people assume their heating systems can fend for themselves. Don’t make this common mistake. Your heating system greatly depends on annual maintenance and frequent tune-ups to maintain its health and efficiency.
Give your system the TLC it deserves with Mauzy’s heating maintenance service. Our team has the ability to work on any system—no matter the make or model. By training our team on all types and brands of San Diego heating systems, we’re sure that we can thoroughly care for yours and keep it operating at its best.
Why Is Heating Maintenance Important?
Mauzy recommends your heating system be tuned up annually. Our tune-up is more than just a filter change. It’s a 13-point safety inspection by NATE-certified technicians to make sure your home furnace system is running optimally.
Without regular maintenance, your heating system loses about 5 percent of its original efficiency per year of operation. However, studies show that regular maintenance can increase the lifespan of your system and help recover lost efficiency. In fact, if you’re diligent about properly maintaining your heating unit, it can retain up to 95 percent of its efficiency for years to come.
If your heating system is kept in good condition, it will operate at its best. This increases your comfort and:
- Leads to more cost-effective operation
- Minimizes the need for repairs
- Extends your equipment’s lifespan
- Improves your IAQ for a healthier environment
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- … And so much more!
On the other hand, a neglected heating unit is more likely to fall into disrepair. In fact, 90 percent of breakdowns are caused by a lack of maintenance. Call us if you notice any of the following: odd noises or smells coming from our heating system, inconsistent temperatures throughout your home or higher than normal utility bills. Our expert technicians will pinpoint the problem and get your system back on track by performing a reliable, affordable heating fix quickly.
Mauzy’s 13 Point Heating Maintenance
- Clean or replace standard 1” filter / clean return air grill if accessible (homeowner must supply filter)
Protects system components and improves air quality
- Check heating system for carbon monoxide
Protects your family from deadly gas
- Inspect gas valve for proper operation
Ensures safe gas appliance operation
- Check and visually inspect flue pipe for proper connection
Confirms safe and efficient airflow from furnace
- Inspect electrical wiring and connections
Ensures safe and correct electrical current draw occurs
- Check operation of thermostat / replace batteries
Confirms proper programming which saves energy
- Lubricate motor if required
Provides smoother, quieter operation
- Clean and adjust burners
Safeguards system operation and safety
- Check ignition assembly
Guarantees a safe start up
- Visually inspect visible ducting
Identifies any leaks and airflow problems
- Check high limit switch for proper operation
An important safety feature
- Inspect heat exchanger for visible cracks or holes
Proactively identify potential safety hazards
- Check any additional indoor air quality devices
Keeps your home healthy and reduces dust
Contact Mauzy to Schedule Heating Maintenance in San Diego
Don’t stress about the cold winter evenings. Ensure your system is in tip-top shape before heading into fall and winter by contacting Mauzy online or calling 619.313.6344 to schedule heating maintenance. You also can take advantage of our other heating services, too!
$99 Tune Up
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 9/30/2022.
*Price is per unit. Not valid with any other offer, discount or prior service. Valid on central heating and air conditioning systems only. Not valid on mini split systems. System must be operating at time of service. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
20% Off Duct Cleaning
Valid for an appointment scheduled before 9/30/2022.
Value of $459.20. Includes up to 12 duct runs. Must mention coupon at time of booking appointment. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on prior sales. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2021 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Winner
- 2021 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2021 Favorite Solar Power Company
- 2021 Favorite Window & Door Company
- 2021 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2021 Favorite Building Contractor
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2020 Favorite SolarPower Company
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces