Protect your HVAC system – the smart way.
Our maintenance membership program is back and better than ever. Make the most of your heating and cooling system for the lowest possible price.
Protect your HVAC investment and prolong your system with free annual tune ups, priority service, and more!
Smart Pricing: Covers One Full System
Smart Benefits: Free for Smart Members
Annual Tune Ups
We’ll perform two annual maintenance checks to ensure efficiency. Expect a more comfortable home (and energy bill).
Jump the line whenever your system needs repair. Our certified technicians take care of Smart Members first.
Smart Savings: Exclusive to Smart Members
Repair Diagnostic Waived
If your system isn’t functioning properly, we’ll diagnose the issue at no charge.
System Repair Discount
Whenever your system needs repair, you’ll get 10% off the repair price.
Credit Towards a New System
Your membership fees can be credited towards a new system (up to $1,000). Ask your technician for details on qualified systems.
What benefits are unlocked if I sign up today?
10% Off Repairs*
On next visit.
Peace of Mind
*Cannot combine with other offers.
Why do I need annual tune ups?
Our certified technicians ensure your system operates safely and efficiently.
Lower Energy Bills
More efficiency means less energy to maintain a comfortable home.
Prevent Costly Repairs
Tune ups help to catch small issues with your system from turning into big ones.
Maintain System Warranty
Skipping tune ups can void your warranty, depending on the manufacturer.
What’s Included in a Tune Up?
Heater Tune Up Checklist
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Inspect combustion assembly
- Inspect ignition components
- Inspect all safety components
- Inspect and clean flame sensors
- Inspect and clean burners
- Inspect flue vent to ensure proper venting
- Check gas pressure
- Check motors and bearings
- Check airflow and indoor coil
- Clean and inspect drain line
- Inspect ductwork
- Check thermostat function
- Clean furnace compartment
- Inspect control board
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Inspect insulation
AC/Heat Pump Tune Up Checklist
- Check thermostat function
- Check temperature delta
- Check blower motor
- Clean or replace existing air filter (supplied by customer)
- Inspect indoor coil
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant operating pressures
- Inspect safety devices
- Inspect electrical disconnection box
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Test and inspect contactors
- Inspect for exposed wires
- Test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves
- Measure supply/return temperature
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Monitor compressor amperage and volt draw
- Check unit for time delay relay
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings
- Check the condition of blower belt
Become the smartest home on the block. Protect your HVAC system. Become a Smart Member today.
Ensure your system is protected by filling out the form below or calling (619) 273-5851. Unlock your benefits instantly and start saving today.