Residential Solar Installation
Go Solar With the Experts in San Diego
With energy costs and pollution rising, more and more San Diego, CA, homeowners are choosing solar-powered systems to help offset high-energy bills and clear the air.
There is no better time than now to switch to solar. Coincidently, there is no solar company in San Diego more qualified to assist than Mauzy. From adding solar panels to roofs to installing ground-mounted solar-powered systems, Mauzy has helped California homeowners embrace a greener lifestyle for decades. Now, it’s your turn. Make the switch by contacting us for a solar installation in San Diego.
How Does Solar Work?
If you’re looking for an affordable and highly efficient system capable of reducing your home energy costs without sacrificing your home comfort, then solar may be the ideal solution.
Solar panels use cutting-edge technology to efficiently convert the sun’s energy into enough power to operate your home and keep it comfortable year-round. The advancements in photovoltaic (PV) technology have made solar panels more affordable while improving their energy-producing capabilities.
Plus, going solar demonstrates a commitment to sustainability and leads to a number of benefits, including:
- Reduced reliance on nonrenewable resources for energy
- Less expensive energy bills
- Increased property value
- Protection against rising energy costs
- … And so much more!
Still have questions? We address frequently asked solar questions here.
The Price of Power
We’re often asked,“How much does it cost to install solar?” Due to market saturation and technological advancements, the cost has decreased significantly. However, from home to home, costs can vary greatly depending on various factors, such as the size of your home, your personal energy needs, the pitch of your roof and more. In short, the larger your home is or the greater your energy needs are, the more expensive it will be to install a solar system.
So the real question becomes: “How much can I save with solar each month?”
When you go solar, you’ll start saving on energy bills right away. Purchasing solar panels is a major investment, but your solar system will increase your home’s value.
But don’t worry. The team at Mauzy aims to make your transition affordable. Learn more here.
Ready to Go Solar?
For many San Diego, CA, homeowners, going solar is unfamiliar territory. You know you need a high-performing, energy-efficient and reliable solar power system, but now what?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone. Most homeowners who search for “a solar provider near me” aren’t aware of the installation process. But, here’s why many homeowners end their solar provider search with Mauzy: When you choose us as your San Diego solar contractor, we make the entire process—beginning to end—headache-free.
Once you’ve partnered with us, the process is hands-off for you. From finding the right solar solution to providing a superior installation, we’ll guide you through the entire process.
Here’s what you can expect with a solar installation from Mauzy:
- Step 1: We inspect your home and discuss your energy needs. This allows us to provide a free estimate.
- Step 2: Once you accept the quote, our solar division manager returns for a pre-site inspection. We confirm your new system is compatible with your home and make sure there are no outstanding issues.
- Step 3: We secure the permit and schedule solar installation, which typically only takes a day.
- Step 4: After completing the installation, we set up an inspection with the city/county to verify it meets code requirements.
- Step 5: We seek approval from San Diego Gas & Electric for you to operate your system. Approval typically occurs within one week of the final inspection.
- Step 6: We help you turn on your new system. We review the entire installation and everything you need to know, including the location of your electrical panel, the control breakers and more.
Solar is an investment. That’s why it’s crucial to choose a system tailored to your home’s size, location and energy needs. The solar contractors at Mauzy can help you determine the ideal system for your San Diego residence. What brands do we install? Only the best—SolarPower and LG! These top-of-the-line solar panels come with a 25-year warranty, the leading solar panel warranty in the industry!
Quality Equipment That Outshines the Competition
At Mauzy, we take pride in providing first-class products, which is why we’re proud to be an elite SunPower dealer. In addition to superior durability, SunPower solar panels:
- Produce up to 60 percent more energy compared to conventional panels
- Offer a sleek, modern design
- Have the lowest degradation rate in the industry
- Come with a 25-year warranty on the entire system, including panels, inverters, racking system, monitoring hardware and software
Schedule Your Residential Solar Installation With Mauzy
Our team of solar contractors has the dedication, drive and power to help you fulfill your desire to go green. To explore solar panel installation for your home, simply fill out our online form or call us at 619.313.6344 today!
$500 Off Solar Installation
Offer valid for a new system installation scheduled before 5/31/2022.
*Must present coupon at time of estimate. Not valid on prior service. Cannot combine offers. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2021 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Winner
- 2021 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2021 Favorite Solar Power Company
- 2021 Favorite Window & Door Company
- 2021 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2021 Favorite Building Contractor
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2020 Favorite SolarPower Company
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces