Solar Panel Installation in San Diego
Get residential solar panels from your certified experts.
In one hour, the sun generates enough energy to power the lives of every human on earth for an entire year.
Harness the power of the sun to lower your utility bills and enjoy a more comfortable home while reducing your carbon footprint with a new solar system. Monitor how much energy you’ve made, used and saved – all through an easy to use app.
Get your rooftop or ground-mount solar system today from Mauzy, a proud Gold Installer of Enphase, the world’s leading in solar technology.
How Does Solar Work?
Solar panels use cutting-edge technology to efficiently convert the sun’s energy into enough power to operate your home and keep it comfortable year-round. It’s a commitment to sustainability and leads to a number of benefits, including:
- Reduced reliance on nonrenewable energy
- Protection against rising energy costs
- Less expensive energy bills
- Increased property value
- And so much more!
Still have questions? We address frequently asked solar questions here.
Top reasons to install residential solar panels in San Diego.
- 30% Federal Tax Credit (Now in Effect!): 30% of your total project costs can be claimed as a credit on your federal tax return. Applicable on solar panels and solar batteries.
- Savings on utility bills: You’ll see noticeable savings right away. In fact, you could save upwards of 90% on your monthly utility bills, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- A more comfortable home: Say goodbye to the days of turning off your HVAC to conserve energy. Now you can cool (and heat) your home as much as you want, year-round.
- Green for the environment: As a renewable source of power, solar energy helps mitigate climate change, improve air quality, and reduce water use from energy production.
Peak performance, guaranteed.
Ensuring your system maintains peak performance is our top priority. That’s why we include a competitive warranty with all solar installations:
- 25-year parts warranty
- 10-year labor warranty
The solar installation process.
We begin with an evaluation of your home so that we can provide a free estimate. We’ll evaluate your current energy usage and forecast future usage – such as a home renovation or adding an EV charger, so that we can size your system properly. After you’ve accepted the quote, relax and leave the rest to us.
From design and planning, to permitting, to inspections and even electrical panel upgrades, if needed, we handle every little detail from start to finish.
Get solar installed today with Mauzy’s certified technicians.
Make the switch to solar today with Mauzy, a proud Gold Installer of Enphase. There’s a reason why we’re voted San Diego’s FAVORITE Solar Power Company by the SDUT. Fill out a form, book online, or call us today at (619) 273-5851.
30% Federal Tax Credit on Solar & Batteries
Offer valid for an appointment scheduled before 5/31/2023.
Get a 30% Federal Tax Credit on your new solar panel and/or solar battery installation. Can be combined with $1000 off 10kWh or $500 3.5 kWh battery offer only. Restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
- 2021 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Winner
- 2021 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2021 Favorite Solar Power Company
- 2021 Favorite Window & Door Company
- 2021 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2021 Favorite Building Contractor
- 2020 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
- 2020 Favorite SolarPower Company
- 2020 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2019 BBB Torch Awards Finalist
- 2019 Favorite Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2019 Favorite Solar
- 2019 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
- 2018 Best Heating & Air Conditioning Company
2018 Favorite Solar
- 2018 Favorite Artificial Turf Company
2018 Dave Lennox
Partner of the Year
- 2018 Top Workplaces
- 2015, 2016, 2017 Lennox Circle of Excellence
2017 Best Heating & Air
2017 Best Artificial
2017 Favorite Solar
2017 Favorite Door & Window
- 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Top Workplaces
Here’s What Others Are Saying About Us