HVAC Tips / July 7, 2020
How To Choose the Right HVAC Company
With the Southern California heat bearing down on your home, the last thing that you want is for your air conditioner to break down. Sadly, though, it can happen from time to time—leaving you no choice but to quickly find an HVAC company before you lose your cool.
But, what separates a great HVAC company from a mediocre one? Not all HVAC companies are created equal, and finding a trusted heating and air conditioning business can be challenging and overwhelming.
Not only are there hundreds of contractors to choose from in San Diego and Southern California, but HVAC companies, in general, tend to have bad reputations, too. Rest assured, though—not all contractors are bad. In fact, there are many companies that deliver reliable workmanship and unrivaled service.
In order to ensure that you are getting the quality service that you need and deserve, it is advisable to do your research, consider your budget and choose a company that best suits your budget and comfort requirements.
Qualities of a Great HVAC Company
Take the following qualities into consideration before enlisting the services of a potential heating and cooling company:
– Years in the Business. Nothing separates an amateur from a seasoned professional more clearly than a short track record. A company with at least one decade under its belt indicates both hands-on experience and the trust of customers.
– NATE-Certified Technicians. The North American Trade Excellence (NATE) certification is the only training certification that’s recognized by the entire HVAC industry. A credible company should have NATE-certified technicians on staff to ensure that you get the most professional service for your home comfort system.
– Variety of Services. A high-quality company should have a range of services to offer beyond basic repairs. Look for a contractor who can offer indoor air quality solutions, as well as repairs, maintenance and installations for a full range of HVAC equipment.
– Quality Equipment and Products. Find out which manufacturer supplies the parts and replacement systems that your potential HVAC partner uses, and then do a little digging about them. Companies that take pride in their products will have top-notch systems and equipment.
– Upfront Pricing. Ask about a company’s pricing and warranty policies. Do they charge by the hour? Do they charge extra for after-work hours, on weekends, or on holidays? The best HVAC companies provide detailed estimates before servicing your equipment, and there should never be any “hidden charges.”
The Mauzy Difference
Mauzy provides top-notch heating and cooling services to the greater San Diego, CA, region. Whether your heating and air system needs maintenance, repairs or you need a new installation, our team will provide you with the best quality service available. No job is too big or too small for us, and our family and our team are here to work for you every step of the way.
Here’s what you can expect from Mauzy Heating, Air & Solar—day in and day out:
– Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee. If, for any reason, you’re unhappy with a Mauzy product or service, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it right. You have our word.
– Factory-Trained, NATE-Certified Technicians. Each Mauzy technician undergoes rigorous, up-to-date training for the repair, installation and maintenance of residential HVAC systems.
– Quality Equipment and Materials. Offering top brands and industry-best equipment, Mauzy’s heating, cooling and indoor air quality products provide affordable, energy-efficient performance for years to come.
– Respect for Property. The safekeeping of your home is paramount to us. Treating your space as if it were our own, Mauzy technicians use drop cloths and shoe covers to protect flooring and furnishings during each visit. After completing your service, we carefully clean all work areas and return your property to its original condition.
– Timeliness. At Mauzy, we realize your time is precious. To that end, we arrive promptly as scheduled and complete your service in a timely manner.
– No-Deposit Installations. Unlike many San Diego HVAC companies, Mauzy does not charge an upfront deposit for new HVAC systems. You’ll never pay until all equipment is installed and running properly.
– No Hidden Costs. With Mauzy, there’s no need to worry about the fine print. We provide you with a detailed estimate prior to installing or servicing your equipment, and there are never any “hidden fees.”
– Full-Service Follow-Through. After completing your service, we’re always available to answer questions, address concerns or customize maintenance agreements for your home comfort systems.
– No Subcontractors—EVER. Mauzy’s in-house team of uniformed heating and cooling specialists always conducts your HVAC service.
– Community Commitment. The Mauzy spirit of service goes far beyond day-to-day client interactions. We make it our priority to contribute to a variety of area organizations through the gift of our time, skills and financial resources—because we’re grateful to our community and its residents.
Count On Mauzy to Be Your Mentor
At Mauzy Heating, Air & Solar, this business is our family, and our strong family values are captured in our service and our workmanship. We believe that you deserve the best when it comes to your home or business, and our team will work to ensure that you never receive less.
To learn more about what our team can do for you, fill out our online form or call us today!
3 Reasons Your Home May Benefit from Ground Mounted Solar Panels
Going solar can be a great way to make your home eco-friendlier and can also save you a considerable amount of cash on energy bills. However, any solar power system…Read Article